Montag, 5. März 2012

Three lil stories about how the power of true speech set me free from a car ride to hell

When I was 15 years old I traveled together with a friend to Greece, she was a beautiful young girl with long blond hair looking like a princess and everyone just felt in love with her . I was the dark one of us, dark hair and some kind of boyish looking. We went hitchhiking through Yugoslavia and got into a car filled with drunken men, one of the guys started to group around my friend, trying to rape her. I immediately started out shouting and cursing and swearing like I never ever did before in my lifetime, I went totally maniac.
And what happened: The driver stopped and threw us out of the car.

Another time, I was travelling around  Sri Lanka,  I met a few guys who asked for my help, translating some kind of advertising sign for the diamond mine they work for. They wanted to show me the place so I went into the car, together with my lil daughter when I realized that these guys where totaly drunken and looking real bad. I said : Oh my God, I made a terrible mistake, please please stop that car!
And what happened: With a big bang the car tire bursted and the car stopped. My daughter and I walked all the way back laughing and praising the Lord!

And one time I had a terrible fight with my boyfriend in the middle of the night and I just run away hitchhiking. A car stopped and I got in. The man suddenly stopped at a parking place, pressing a bottom and locking up all doors trying to rape me. I was just looking deep inside his eyes, calling his name which he did not tell me but which just came to my mind.  I said "Michael, you better stop it. Stop it now". With a very confused face he opened up the door locks and let me get out of the car.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen